L i f e i n B o n i n I s l a n d


After living a monotonous life, commuting for 3 hours a day, getting all the new viruses available, confused and tired; decision time hit my life. Traveled for 3 months in search of answers and guidance. It was Chichijima were the flow took us to and now it is our home. Time has stopped and now we LIVE life.

Feb 5, 2012

My garden enemy

The rats. 
Yes, they are cute, in fact, they are not rats, they are mice. 
They look sweet and naive but they eat every single attempt of mine to growing something. 

These are my 2 new anti-rat experiments. 



I know that we are all living beings and we will do all we can to survive, therefor it is understandable what the rats have to do in this case. I also want to do the same, and even though it is really unnecessary because I can just go to the supermarket and buy vegetables, how do I really know what that farmer is doing to avoid pests? That farmer might be having to pour chemicals all around his farm! 
I am taking responsibility for the food that my body will take and try to be conscious and grateful for the hard work it takes to grow things and the long time it takes to grow and... the patience you need to adapt to the environment I am surrounded. 
uff... 

And so, I must finish my project because so far, even the chickens were smart enough to get in them!!!

patience.. and knowledge...

No comments:

Post a Comment