L i f e i n B o n i n I s l a n d


After living a monotonous life, commuting for 3 hours a day, getting all the new viruses available, confused and tired; decision time hit my life. Traveled for 3 months in search of answers and guidance. It was Chichijima were the flow took us to and now it is our home. Time has stopped and now we LIVE life.

Feb 21, 2012

Who moved my cheese

The public library of Ogasawara has a very little collection of English books. I found a book titled Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson, the other day and I brought it home with me. Read it before I went to bed and got so much from it. I really wanted my partner to read it so I could talk to him about the book. It uses analogies such as the maze in the cheese being life's journey, the cheese being your true desires or goals and the two mice being the ones who just went with their instincts. It made me think about my cheese and how often it changes and how often I have a fear to leave comfort and go to the maze. 

I recommend it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment