L i f e i n B o n i n I s l a n d


After living a monotonous life, commuting for 3 hours a day, getting all the new viruses available, confused and tired; decision time hit my life. Traveled for 3 months in search of answers and guidance. It was Chichijima were the flow took us to and now it is our home. Time has stopped and now we LIVE life.

Jan 30, 2012

18-13

The max temperature according to the weather forecast is 18 and min is 13. That is the record of our coldest day during this winter. I know that others around Tokyo or colder countries are having colder winters, but for a Honduran girl who thought that winters were a myth this is cold.
So, what is it you do when it is cold? Can't go out... well, don't feel like going out and our house is small and cold. I have watched all the movies rated above 6 of 10 and watched many silly tv shows. I have been also drawing for a kids book and enjoying bed.
Looking forward to the most lovely summers!


No comments:

Post a Comment