L i f e i n B o n i n I s l a n d


After living a monotonous life, commuting for 3 hours a day, getting all the new viruses available, confused and tired; decision time hit my life. Traveled for 3 months in search of answers and guidance. It was Chichijima were the flow took us to and now it is our home. Time has stopped and now we LIVE life.

Feb 21, 2012

My favorite adjective these days

SUNNY 

I never thought of how the sun or better say, the clouds, could have such a large effect on my day to day mood. It has become a habit to check the weather forecast. I am not sure if this is good or bad? but it has such a huge impact that I better know what is awaiting for me the coming days. It has been cold and cloudy for the past 4 days and it will continue all week. So, I know that my solar shower will be cold for a whole week! and I know that my house with no heater will be cold! and I know that my clothes won't dry, which means less socks to warm my cold feet. I know that I should have solved all this issues to make my life much easier to live and to be able to focus on other things but every time I think of fixing it I think "spring is just around the corner", this positiveness is what has brought me into this light depression. I have to be more realistic. 

Anyways.... What I wanted to say, was that sunny is my favorite adjective! 




No comments:

Post a Comment