L i f e i n B o n i n I s l a n d


After living a monotonous life, commuting for 3 hours a day, getting all the new viruses available, confused and tired; decision time hit my life. Traveled for 3 months in search of answers and guidance. It was Chichijima were the flow took us to and now it is our home. Time has stopped and now we LIVE life.

Feb 5, 2012

Happy days!




Yes, a feeling of peace. 
The moon is coming to its fullest. 
I can feel also that my heart is coming to my fullest. 
The moon gives light at night. 
I feel I can also give light. 

The Island is cold, the days tend to be cloudy and every day is still containing some sort of magic. The crisp nights and the hot teas make it a better winter. Most of our tourists in this season are elderly people. On my last day of work I bumped into some people which homes were in Fukushima but have had to evacuate since the radiation has reached their places. Now, they live in the evacuation homes but the winter is a bit hard on them, so they decided to have 15 degrees more warmth on their bodies and came to the Island. I hope they can get their homes and lives back.

No comments:

Post a Comment