L i f e i n B o n i n I s l a n d


After living a monotonous life, commuting for 3 hours a day, getting all the new viruses available, confused and tired; decision time hit my life. Traveled for 3 months in search of answers and guidance. It was Chichijima were the flow took us to and now it is our home. Time has stopped and now we LIVE life.

Apr 25, 2011

Small wonders of Ogasawara


The small wonders of Ogasawara 
A bee flying from flower to flower in a spring day
I wonder if I would have noticed such a small beauty if I had a busy schedule
Grateful to have time to appreciate life


When I looked inside this flower it felt like a little ghost would swallow me to another world
the softness of the petals and the delicate touch of it 
life is so precious 


There is art in nature or nature is art? I wonder...
But there are no better designs than the ones that nature does


The patterns of a leaf


The patterns of the clouds 


Caribbean skirts? Hawaiian dancers? Rain drops?
Take a moment and look at the small wonders

Gracias

No comments:

Post a Comment