L i f e i n B o n i n I s l a n d


After living a monotonous life, commuting for 3 hours a day, getting all the new viruses available, confused and tired; decision time hit my life. Traveled for 3 months in search of answers and guidance. It was Chichijima were the flow took us to and now it is our home. Time has stopped and now we LIVE life.

Apr 15, 2011

Day of work - Sanctuary (Hatsuneura Route)


This path used to be connected to this surf beach, Ishiura beach. This day the waves just came in sets one after another. I am not a surfer myself but I know my loved one would have loved to have the day off and gone surfing. It is a reef beach so it is not to be taken lightly specially because the road back is 1.5 hours walking up a steep hill.


This is the East side of the Island, most of the humans of this Island inhabit on the West side. 


There were 5 butterflies and I gave it a random shot but only got 2 and a half butterflies. They were dancing in the warm air getting blown away from side to side. 


Lunch time and afternoon nap. (This is my favorite scarf, I got it from the Mango shop) 


Found this shiny little stones on the ground. 


As I keep saying, Ogasawara's beauty lies on the tiny little things. 


Bones of a dead goat :(


Another tiny little red spider! How cool!


2 comments:

  1. Hola! Tu blog esta super interesante!
    Cuando dices que estas trabajando no te creo nada!! Mas bien parece que estas de vacaciones :-)
    Buena suerte en todo lo que hagas
    -Tu prima Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Gracias por revisar mi blog prima. Trabajando trabajando de veritas :)

    ReplyDelete