L i f e i n B o n i n I s l a n d


After living a monotonous life, commuting for 3 hours a day, getting all the new viruses available, confused and tired; decision time hit my life. Traveled for 3 months in search of answers and guidance. It was Chichijima were the flow took us to and now it is our home. Time has stopped and now we LIVE life.

Apr 8, 2011

gateau chocolat


There is a small library (a room) in town where you can borrow magazines and books. Some of my favorite magazines in Japanese are Jikyu jizoku (self sufficiency) and Tennen Seikatsu (natural living). My Japanese has not improved since I stopped going to Japanese school which was 10 years ago but this magazine has great pictures that make me want to improve my Japanese. In the back they have recipes and I found this one that I would like to try. If it looks good I will load the picture on the blog. 


There it is, if you can read Japanese. It looks delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment