L i f e i n B o n i n I s l a n d


After living a monotonous life, commuting for 3 hours a day, getting all the new viruses available, confused and tired; decision time hit my life. Traveled for 3 months in search of answers and guidance. It was Chichijima were the flow took us to and now it is our home. Time has stopped and now we LIVE life.

Apr 26, 2011

Curry and rain


A British friend living in Guatemala taught me how to make a delicious curry. I used to crave it so much just because after eating it I felt like I was slowly sedated into a heavenly state of mind. I learned how to make it but it was never as good as his. I made this curry the other day and it came close to it but just never as good as that one. 


The view from our window is this. A woodland of wiggly trees and some native Island vegetation. 
This day we could see the fog in between the trees as it rained all day. 
Staying at home was an obligation and I love those kind of nature force obligations like hibernation or having to stay at home when it rains. It was a cozy and comfortable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment