L i f e i n B o n i n I s l a n d


After living a monotonous life, commuting for 3 hours a day, getting all the new viruses available, confused and tired; decision time hit my life. Traveled for 3 months in search of answers and guidance. It was Chichijima were the flow took us to and now it is our home. Time has stopped and now we LIVE life.

Feb 27, 2011

Mother hen and chicks!


This mama has been warming her 4 eggs for weeks now and nothing has popped. There were 10 but we ate 6 and now as I see the other mamas with 10 and 12 chicks I feel bad. I hope they pop soon and turn out to be athletic and smart ;)


This is the scene around the house and if I could I would watch them move around the whole day. They are so cute and adorable. I tried to hold one but mama got really angry!


The one on the middle is the mama and all her chicks are keeping themselves warm. How do they all fit under her? It is unbelievable. 
It might seem like a very insignificant thing but it is actually amazing what nature and mothers are capable of doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment