L i f e i n B o n i n I s l a n d


After living a monotonous life, commuting for 3 hours a day, getting all the new viruses available, confused and tired; decision time hit my life. Traveled for 3 months in search of answers and guidance. It was Chichijima were the flow took us to and now it is our home. Time has stopped and now we LIVE life.

Feb 25, 2011

A day of work - Kominato beach


Today on this peaceful sunny day I worked handing out flyers at the entrance of this beach. 
Every time I go there I get blown away, I cannot believe where I am and what my eyes are seeing. 
The gradation of the ocean is serene, you can see all tones of blues in one surface.


A group of high school students were on a kayak tour. They seemed to be having so much fun, they had a different energy, difficult to explain but I will try. Since I came to the Island time has slowed and the excitements of life are more down to earth things like the excitement of a sunny day or the zucchini seeds popping out. They on the other hand seemed to be having faster excitements like an adrenaline for the next second to come. 


Kuwa no mi


Today there were filming a program here for NHK with C.W. Nicol a Welsh writer and actor who now resides in Japan and is an environmentalist as well. His achievements are inspiring, I would like to read some of his writings. There was also a very modern looking couple with very fancy camera equipment and a very cute brittany spaniel, a french dog. Ohhh, want one of them!
Ogasawara's beauty brings people here with all sorts of interests, it is inspiring to see what other people out there are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment