L i f e i n B o n i n I s l a n d


After living a monotonous life, commuting for 3 hours a day, getting all the new viruses available, confused and tired; decision time hit my life. Traveled for 3 months in search of answers and guidance. It was Chichijima were the flow took us to and now it is our home. Time has stopped and now we LIVE life.

Feb 22, 2011

A creature

After having veggie burgers with tofu sauce (yummy)
Mark and I were chilling out and suddenly this creature was flying inside the house. 
I opened my Ogasawara field book to check what it was and it could not be more convenient, the moth/butterfly flew on top of the book. It looks like one of the unique species but it doesn't have the black dots that you can see in the picture. It has transparent blue-green wings and it measure around 3 cm. 



It is still there as I write this. I think that he's found friends for tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment