L i f e i n B o n i n I s l a n d


After living a monotonous life, commuting for 3 hours a day, getting all the new viruses available, confused and tired; decision time hit my life. Traveled for 3 months in search of answers and guidance. It was Chichijima were the flow took us to and now it is our home. Time has stopped and now we LIVE life.

Jan 17, 2012

Black and White

It has been a very strange winter, is what people say around. 
"Last year you could see cracks on my front yard but this year you can see puddles"
(after having a harsh drought this summer)
Every 5 days we are lucky to get a full sunny day.
For a girl like me who loves being at home that is just good news but I do love the sun. 
One of the things I love the most in life is the sun!
It is the first thing I do when I wake up, I look through the shabby windows of our loft and if I can see a blue sky my coffee tastes better, but when it is cloudy it is like my life is black and white. 
There is nothing wrong with black and white though... you start looking at the beauty in shapes and details.



No comments:

Post a Comment