L i f e i n B o n i n I s l a n d


After living a monotonous life, commuting for 3 hours a day, getting all the new viruses available, confused and tired; decision time hit my life. Traveled for 3 months in search of answers and guidance. It was Chichijima were the flow took us to and now it is our home. Time has stopped and now we LIVE life.

May 30, 2011

SUP day 1

I am back to the SUP (Stand up paddle board)
Once I get on it and start paddling everything is further away, even my thoughts. 
The ocean is my playground and adventures are awaiting. 
My own energy moves me from place to place 
but it is because of the wind and the ocean that this is possible.
I choose my direction, my movements, my pace. 
It is only me
alone in this beautiful ocean. 
I feel alone but not lonely. 



A cloud covers the sun, suddenly waters turn black and the surface reflects light.
The sun comes back and waters turn clear and the bottom of the ocean can be seen.
In the darkness we can only see the surface but with the light we can see it all.

1 comment: