L i f e i n B o n i n I s l a n d


After living a monotonous life, commuting for 3 hours a day, getting all the new viruses available, confused and tired; decision time hit my life. Traveled for 3 months in search of answers and guidance. It was Chichijima were the flow took us to and now it is our home. Time has stopped and now we LIVE life.

May 3, 2011

Fog Invasion in Ogasawara


It has been days since the fog has invaded this Island. I had never experienced such a long fog season!


That blue spot in the center is Kominato beach


The fog transforms this Island into Vietnamese northern mountains. It is romantic to see some mysticism in the scenery and from time to time to get a little peek of its beauty. 


A pool of blue water
The heat of the spring and a long walk made me want to dive in to that beautiful ocean I have missed for so long. 
My dream this days is for that day to come, the day were I turn into a fish and let my body sway in that mass of water infinitely connected with the universe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment