L i f e i n B o n i n I s l a n d


After living a monotonous life, commuting for 3 hours a day, getting all the new viruses available, confused and tired; decision time hit my life. Traveled for 3 months in search of answers and guidance. It was Chichijima were the flow took us to and now it is our home. Time has stopped and now we LIVE life.

Jul 22, 2011

Movie - Another year (Lovey film for a sunday night or a friday afternoon :))


This is a British film about life and its ups and downs. My beloved is from England and we visited there last year; the images, people, cup of teas, houses, easiness and atmosphere reminded me of my visit. The main couple of the story share a lovely life, still in love, gardening and living a peaceful life. It did have English humor that I only understood until I watched it for the second time :)
enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment