L i f e i n B o n i n I s l a n d


After living a monotonous life, commuting for 3 hours a day, getting all the new viruses available, confused and tired; decision time hit my life. Traveled for 3 months in search of answers and guidance. It was Chichijima were the flow took us to and now it is our home. Time has stopped and now we LIVE life.

Sep 24, 2011

September

The summer just passed like a quick breeze and now the autumn winds blow at night bringing the temperatures down. By down I mean 25 degrees Celsius, hehe. Back to the mellow days were you can either swim through literature and bathe with dreams or watch TV shows. I have been working 2 days a week and then all I know is that I have been swinging in the new hammock spot, watching TV shows, reading The spell of the sensuous, dreaming, sleeping, trying to surf, napping... etc. Rain has been a big topic these days, under our house there is a little valley and that turned into a river. One day we hope not to slide with all the mountain into the river of mud and die. We do hope that if we do slide down the mountain we park into one of those really beautiful beaches and claim it ours. 

I have been making new friends with our landlords chickens and fishes from the ocean. I find it that even though I seem to be reconnecting to nature and animals there is a strong fear to being attacked! The fact is that I don't know what is going through the mind of it and the mystery of it all is what creates the fear. That fear is the biggest wall to overcome not only from my side but from the other side. ( these days the topics at home are about eco-psychology and transpersonal psychology, so forgive the wacko ness)

1 comment:

  1. Your life sounds like a dreamy sojourn of mellow joy, and your writing conveys the intimacy and immediacy of your natural connection.

    ReplyDelete