L i f e i n B o n i n I s l a n d


After living a monotonous life, commuting for 3 hours a day, getting all the new viruses available, confused and tired; decision time hit my life. Traveled for 3 months in search of answers and guidance. It was Chichijima were the flow took us to and now it is our home. Time has stopped and now we LIVE life.

Jun 21, 2011

In the ocean - the other world- the other ones


Today after gardening and planting beans oh! I forgot to water the plants! 
As I was saying... after gardening on a very hot day, I decided to go for a refreshing swim at Copepe Beach.
The water is getting warmer as the days pass, but at the bottom you can still feel the remains of cold water.
The beach was solitary as usual and the sun was giving light to all the scenery reflecting their true colors to my eyes.






No comments:

Post a Comment