L i f e i n B o n i n I s l a n d


After living a monotonous life, commuting for 3 hours a day, getting all the new viruses available, confused and tired; decision time hit my life. Traveled for 3 months in search of answers and guidance. It was Chichijima were the flow took us to and now it is our home. Time has stopped and now we LIVE life.

Dec 23, 2010

bird talk


You guys! That road is very dangerous! I've seen gigantic machines with wheels moving at high speed! I know the grass looks greener on the other side but why don't we just go to the beach instead...

We are crossing Mario! We are hungry and that tree seems to have what we want!


Let's go guys! We are not going to starve any longer. 
But Che don't you think Mario is right, I mean haven't you seen them! those humongous machines that make that noise!
Look guys I think we have to act! It is now or never!
Follow me! 


 Oh men! Here we go! 
oh oh oh 
ruuuuuun! 
stop! 
ok go!



Yeah! We made it! Uff tough life we've got! 
Thanks Che for your encouragement.
Never mind guys!

wait a moment, why didn't we just fly to the other side -.-;

No comments:

Post a Comment